Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Pokój Irvinga

Go down

Pokój Irvinga Empty Pokój Irvinga

Pisanie by Go?? Sro Kwi 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Pokój Irvinga Tumblr_ljcsjqM7XV1qgwf17o1_500
pusto z racji skromnego dobytku.
Anonymous
Go??
Gość

Powrót do góry Go down

Pokój Irvinga Empty Re: Pokój Irvinga

Pisanie by Go?? Sro Kwi 20, 2011 10:27 pm

/ from nowhere /

It was very exchausting month for me. Tasha was taking me almost everywhere with herself, even to those dirty, scary clubs with strippers, drunkers and other terrible things. I'm wondering if Irving new anything 'bout that. But he cares about me, right? So maybe Tasha was lying all the times she was asking me if she could take me somewhere. I hate her, I hate almost everyone in here, accept my brother of course, and that sweet blonde kid who's keeping in secret in the basement.
I knocked twice but Irv didn't answered so I came in. He would never be mad if I just sit on the bed and wait for him, so I lied down on the bed and stare in the ceilling waiting for him and thinking about how could I sway him to go away from here. this place scares me.

/ shitty shitting shit shit shit ;3 /
Anonymous
Go??
Gość

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Go?? Pią Kwi 22, 2011 2:11 pm

/ nowhere

I hated this place. I hated almost all of the residents. I hated defrost. Simply, I hated everything about the current situation, but the thing I disliked the most was the fact, that we didn't have any other choice and that I couldn't provide Imogen anything more than this. I always did my best to keep her as happy as I could, and I always thought that I was doing pretty good job. Now everything changed. For the whole month I had a terrible conviction, that I fucked up everything and it was killing me inside. Imogen was everything I have ever cared about. I've never thought that someday I would miss those days, when we were travelling with gypsies. Maybe that wasn't the best thing that could ever happen to us, but at least we could do everything we wanted and nobody forced us to do anything. And nowadays? Our fate depended on the mood of some insane strangers. The worst thing about the situation was that it seemed like we didn't have any other choice. Oh, fuck. I came to my room after a short walk around the building and the first thing that I noticed was somebody lying down on my bed. Eventually, after few seconds, I recognised my beloved sister.
'Imogen' I sighed, looking at her. 'You scared me. Are you alright?'
She seemed to be so miserable, that immediately I started feeling guilty. Why did she have to have such terrible brother, who couldn't even take care of her properly?
Anonymous
Go??
Gość

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry